Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Makes You Think...

So I'm sitting in my grandmothers kitchen across from my cousin typing this and it's sad the circumstances that have brought us together this week. My uncle passed away in a motorcycle accident this weekend, the details surrounding it have not been brought to light completely but so far it's is tragic and something that should have never happened. I should not be sitting here writing from North Carolina, I should be in New York sitting at my desk at work not preparing for a wake of a wonderful man that left this world way to soon. My uncle was only fifty years old and so full of life, we might not have been close but I know he loved me more than anything just like I loved him. He loved the New York Yankees, music, the Miami Dolphins, his family and most of all motorcycles which I guess in some ways it's bittersweet that's what he passed away doing riding his bike with his friends. I wish I could write the whole story behind his passing but until the investigation is over I don't want to to write anything that isn't the truth. I should get in the shower and start getting ready for the wake, I'm not sure we are ready for this yet.


RIP Uncle Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment