Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Quick Update

I am probably the worst blogger ever, I haven't posted since last year and so much has changed in the since last fall. I am newly married, we got married June 9th and it flew by, if it wasn't for such an amazing photographer and stories from friends and family I wouldn't remember a lot of my wedding day. It was probably the most amazing day that I could have asked for, going into the day there was a 40% chance of rain and while it did sprinkle in the morning it ended up being a gorgeous day with huge white clouds, perfect for pictures. We had the best wedding photographer www.chairstartphotography.com and the best DJ that we could have ever asked for Shawn Gillie from a local radio station were amazing. 

We are living at my parents house right now while they are out of town for my dads work for a few months and in the process saving up and getting ahead on bills so we can move down south, we have been tossing around Virginia Beach or Atlanta and have no made any decisions as of yet. I am starting a new job on Monday and have the next few days off, about a week before my wedding my company BlueCross BlueShield informed me that they were outsourcing my whole department to India with layoffs starting in September, well instead of waiting it out and being laid off I hit the pavement running and started applying to job after job before I finally landed a good one, pay raise, full benefits and a little closer to home, could not ask for a better job... I just hope it as much as I've made myself believe I will.

Back to cleaning and starting dinner, I will try and be a better blogger.







Mrs. Tiff 

No comments:

Post a Comment