Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hello World

So I haven't blogged in a few years, five to be exact..I think I'm going to use this like my journal, I'll change peoples names of course and only those close to me will know who I'm talking about like my girlfriend in Washington, she will always be in on the secrets while some of you might be scratching your head wondering who I might be talking about. 

I'm sitting here putting off everything I'm supposed to do like my homework that's due at some point today, and trying to catch myself back up on classes I missed last week thanks to the major snow we have gotten in New York, I missed 3 out of 4 days either because of the weather or because my car. It's been a hard few days for me and I'm not really sure why, but CW has made it so much easier for me, she's like my therapist but in Washington. I can call her and vent to her about anything that's going on in my life and she calms me down talks me out of my insecurities or puts them into perspective for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment